11th to 14th October 2018 (€395)
Ireland needs good and holy priests! Join our pilgrimage to Lisieux, France, this October and pray for vocations, along with our seminarians, sisters, oblates and pilgrims.
Thursday 11th October:
– 9:40 am Aer Lingus flight from Dublin. Arrival in Paris at 12:25 pm
– Travel by minibus to Lisieux, evening Mass and stay overnight (lunch not included, dinner at the hotel)
Friday 12th October:
– Morning Mass
– Visit of Lisieux: Carmel, House of Saint Therese, Saint Peter’s Cathedral, free time and return to the hotel (lunch not included, dinner at the hotel).
Saturday 13th October:
– 11 am Mass in Lisieux
– Picnic with the seminarians, sisters and other pilgrims.
– Conference by Monsignor Wach, Prior General of the Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest.
– Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament.
– Travel to the hotel near Versailles.
– Dinner at Saint Francis de Sales’ Institute apostolate.
Sunday 14th October:
– Sunday Mass at Saint Louis de Port-Marly Church. (Lunch not included)
– 5:10 pm Aer Lingus Flight from Paris. Arrival in Dublin at 5:55 pm.
limerick(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)icrsp.org 061.315.812